15 Best Pickleball Paddle Brands
While playing something you like, it is a difficult task to choose one of the best equipment for the particular game. Pickleball is the same as playing rackets, but yes there are some differences.
Many companies sell different kinds of pickleball paddles, and this article includes 15 best selling brands who sell these pickleball paddles so you should choose wisely, follow our guide. More over by mentioning their assets and liabilities. These brands are famous with their own goods and selling prices.
List of Best Pickleball Paddle Brands
Here is the comprehensive list of top 15 pickleball paddle brands. Let’s see how these paddles persuade the players.
1. The Onix Z5 graphite pickleball paddle
These paddles are considered as one of the best-selling paddles all over the world, especially in the USA. It contains Nomex core with graphite face which makes it durable and puts a player in a better position to play a short. These paddles are used for the beginners with ease because of its light weight. Its weight is 7.5 and 8.2 ounces which makes it easy to move while playing a shot.
It can get you a great smash in the court because of its lightweight, and this is something other paddles lack. The next out-standing feature is it has a large hitting area about 8/8.1. Proper wide body shape with well handled gripping handle. It comes with different colors like blue, green, orange, red, yellow and green. All these features inspired players to buy such beauty.
- It has a perfect price less than 100$ which makes it most wanted.
- Ball control, power, and spin are all enhanced by the large sweet spot.
- It is long lasting and durable because of its NOMEX HONEYCOMB CORE and GRAPHITE FACE.
- Because it is recommended mostly for beginners it has less consideration for professionals.
2 – Paddletek “New Era Bantam EX-L Pickleball Paddle
This paddle is made with a specialized polymer honeycomb core. This feature makes this paddle quite similar to the previous paddle we have discussed. It has a beautiful Fiberglass paddle face which can be challenged by any other paddle out there.
It has a weight of 7.7 and 8.4 ounces. It gives you an enjoyable mix of power and control when you are playing dinks around the net. Most of the players have commented on its beauty of smashing a ball but it also provides comfortable spin and excellent ball control. It also has a wide face which means it also has a sweet spot which can control mostly intricate shots.
It has slightly longer grip than Z5 paddle at 5/8” which provides more reach around the net. The face of the paddle is 15-15/8′′ long, and the grip is padded, both of which contribute to a sense of comfort and control on the court.
There is also another model recently launched in the market TS-5PRO. When striking an off-center mis-hit, the TS-5 Pro has Torsional Vibration Control, which provides you a bigger sweet spot and more ball control.
- Control, power, and a quieter shot are all provided by a specialized polymer honeycomb core.
- Paddles are inexpensive, costing less than $100. They offer excellent value for money.
- It has an ideal padded weight between 7.7 and 8.4 ounces.
- Because it is a young company, players rely less on this paddle.
3 – Selkirk AMPED S2 X5 FiberFlex Pickleball Paddle
This paddle is an awesome pickle paddle. If you are looking for best control, power and spin then this paddle will work for you. This is a versatile paddle with a large wide body paddle face. The face gives you brilliant spots to play a perfect shot.
The most amazing feature of this paddle is it has a fiber flex face which gives you more time to pick a shot. The face is meant to ensure that balls react against the paddle face, throwing your opponent off balance and allowing you to focus more on your shots.
Advanced players will appreciate the increased ping on a smash and the increased spin dinks around the net. The X5 core is also designed to give uniformity and a quieter impact throughout all of your shots. The X5 offers quieter gaming than the Magnum stealth.
- The large sweet spot created by the Fiber Flex face forces balls to ping off the paddle.
- When compared to the other paddles in our guide, this one has a quieter gameplay.
- Paddle design is beautiful and comes in a variety of colors.
- It comes with two types of weight: medium weight of 8.2 ounces or a lighter weight option 7.2 ounces.
- It is considered to be expensive as compared to other paddles in the market.
- Another bad thing about this is people say the grip is not as good as the other paddles. It has a little blocky grip.
4- Engage Encore 6.0 Composite Pickleball Paddle
This paddle has been built for the extremes and it follows the raging success of the original encore composite paddle. Meeting the USAPA guidelines for roughness and spin, this discrete pickleball paddle spirals the ball from the all-new FiberTek paddle face for spinning, dinking and smashing.
Its amazing skin is designed to shoot the ball so hard that it can unbalance the opponent and keep the opponent guessing. The revolution to paddle skin creates a smoother and lighter feeling when striking the pickleball.
- The Encore 6.0 also has a unique Vibration Control Technology that distributes stresses evenly across the paddle.
- It is mostly used by professionals like LE MASTER and more.
- It provides maximum spin.
- It provides great balance.
- It is expensive.
- It can only be handled by professionals.
- Difficult to understand.
5- Prolite Titan Pro Black Diamond Series Pickleball Paddle
Because of its innovative construction, elegant style, and great longevity, the Titan Pro Black Diamond Series makes the best selling paddle. The carbon fiber polymer core of the paddle makes it one of the most innovative pickleball paddles available.
It has a razor-thin edge guard and a wide hitting area to give maximum shot potential to players. The paddle itself-made of carbon fiber, with a polymer core that will give incomparable ball control, touch and feel on court.
- Blue, red, green, and raspberry are some of the additional colors options for the paddle.
- This is one of the most technologically advanced paddles on the market which is made with a carbon fiber polymer core.
- It has a beautiful sleek design, suited to serious pickleball players.
- It is expensive.
- Slightly heavier.
6- Pro Lite Magnum Graphite Stealth Pickleball Paddle
This amazing paddle Is excellent for the players who like to keep their opponents busy to guess from where the ball is coming. The paddle is easy to use and features a responsive face that emphasizes spin strokes and net dinks.
It’s ideal for newbies and intermediate players seeking their first paddle because of the extra reach handle and lighter weight range.The Prolite paddle is lightweight and features a reactive graphite face that gives you excellent control when playing spin strokes and a spectacular pop that sends balls spiraling towards your opponents.
- When performing complicated shots, the graphite face adds added pop.
- This paddle is ideal for beginning and intermediate players wishing to improve their game.
- Paddles are inexpensive, costing less than $100. They offer excellent value for money.
- Only for beginners.
- Difficult to find out in the market.
7- Onix Evoke Premier Pickleball Paddle
The Evoke Premier was co-designed by Pickleball National Champions Matt Wright and Lucy Kovalyov with one clear goal in mind: to combine unparalleled power with pinpoint ball control. And Onix hasn’t let us down. The Onix Evoke Premier is a professional-class paddle developed for pickleball players who desire to compete at the top level.
The Onix Evoke Premier paddle boasts a unique DF Composite Fiberglass paddle face, which is the first thing to mention. The Evoke Premier is a wonderful alternative for anyone seeking a fiberglass paddle. The pickleball is struck with a consistent feel thanks to the lightly coated paddle face, which produces a fantastic blend of spin and paddle-pop.
The Evoke Premier also comes with an Atomic13 edge-guard, which is designed to improve aerodynamics. When blocking at the net, the Atomic 13 distributes shock throughout the paddle, and when creating power from the back of the court, it ensures the paddle can swing quickly.
- The DF Composite Fiberglass Paddle Face has unmatched pop and spin.
- Control, power, and longevity are all advantages of the polypropylene honeycomb core.
- It is expensive
- Heavier in weight.
8- Engage Poach Advantage Pickleball Paddle
The distinctive paddle skin that lines the pickleball paddle is the first thing to note when describing the Engage Poach Advantage. A Variable Release 6-Layer Fiberglass Polymer Composite skin is used on the paddle to control the ball at different swing speeds.
When playing dinks, the paddle skin helps keep the ball in your hands for longer, improving ball skills, and then when playing fast, the skin will drive the ball quicker towards your opponent. Furthermore, the Poach Advantage has the full value of paddle deflection permitted by USAPA laws and regulations.
This allows you to spin the ball around the net with ease. The introduction of Engage’s Cyclone Low-Profile Vinyl Edge Guard makes this even easier.
- It has an epic grip
- These paddles can easily spin and control the ball.
- Beginners can not use these.
- Difficult to handle and understand.
9- Rally Tyro 2 Pro Pickleball Paddle
The Tyro 2 Pro features a shock-absorbing polymer core that offers you excellent court control. If you’re constantly playing players who prefer to hit the ball hard, the Tyro 2 Pro is an excellent paddle to use to counteract this strategy.
The paddle enables you to protect against powerful hitters while also providing ping off the paddle, which sends balls back to your opponent in a way that makes them nervous.
The paddle is a medium-weight paddle that allows you to perform a wide range of shots, including serves, baseline shots, and smashes. The paddle, on the other hand, shines when it comes to gentle touches and dinks around the net.
- When defending strong strikes, the polymer core provides superb control.
- The large sweet spot allows for excellent control when playing a variety of pickleball shots.
- Excellent value for money; operates as well as a paddle costing twice as much.
- Paddles are heavy, topping about 10.6 ounces.
10- Engage Elite Pro Composite Pickleball Paddle
Many graphite paddle fans prefer the Elite Pro Composite Pickleball Paddle, which has a chemically bonded ‘liquid-graphite’ skin and a polymer core. This allows you to play every form of Pickleball shot with a steady and delicate touch.
The paddle is indeed quieter than comparable paddles in the same price range, allowing you to relax while putting away your winning shots. The paddle is a medium weight paddle, weighing between 7.9 and 8.3 ounces, but there is also a Light variety for players who love a lighter paddle.
The LITE paddle is 7.5-7.8 ounces in weight. The paddle also comes with a regular 8″ wide face and a 5″ grip length. The Elite Pro Composite Pickleball Paddle is ideal for any type of Pickleball shot.
- Nine of the winning professionals in the 2017 US Open used this great all-rounder.
- For players who choose a moderate or lightweight paddle, the medium and Light ranges are available.
- With an 8′′ wide face and a 5′′ handle, this is a great spec.
- Its grip is not soft
- Expensive to buy
- Can easily break
11- Franklin Ben Johns Signature Paddles
All shot types, notably serves and deep slices, benefit from the grit’s exceptional spin. The paddle comes in two thicknesses: 13mm and 16mm, giving players the option of choosing between more power and more control. This is a best-seller for a reason, and it can be utilized by anyone from a beginner to a pro.
- It comes with an affordable price
- Best for the newbies
- Heavier in weight.
12- Engage Pursuit Paddles
The all-new Engage Pursuit MX Graphite is set to take the pickleball world by storm! This model in the flagship paddle family offers additional popping and energy in an extra length paddle, making it a terrific choice for a wide spectrum of players.
Engage’s exclusive Graphite skin, specifically developed for this paddle, is featured on the paddle. The rough surface of the skin produces more friction, allowing for longer ball dwell time and better control. This paddle offers unrivaled levels of spin, control, and feel thanks to the control pro ‘black’ core, which was designed to become the smoothest paddle core on the market.
- It can be use for beginners and for intermediators.
- It has a desiring control and feel
- Expensive to buy.
13- Babolat MSNTR Paddles
You’ve got lightning-quick hands and viral-video-worthy control, and you’d need a performance paddle that really can keep up.
The Babolat MNSTR Touch is designed for maneuverability and feel, and it may even be as keen as your game.The MSNTR paddle line is one of the ‘few-and-far-between’ authorized paddles with EVA foam in the core, providing a plush feel, comfort, and enhanced power.
Its paddle surface is made up of an 80/20 carbon/fiberglass composite that provides outstanding durability and power, as well as a large sweet spot.
- It has a super spin
- Shock resistance Bumper
- Expensive to buy.
14- Electrum Pro Paddle
A long-lasting paddle that looks fantastic and performs even better! The RAW Carbon Fiber composition’s clean appearance and simplistic design set it apart from the competitors. The Pro is ideal for spin hitters, with an 8.5-inch large paddle face and grippy carbon fiber.
The honeycomb core of the paddle is made up of complete cells, giving it a firm feel and a sweet spot from edge to edge. The huge sweet spot and expanded face will aid newer players, while advanced players will assist from the spin and power-control balance.
Altogether, the Electrum Pro is a fantastic paddle, and we found it to be a fantastic pick for doubles play.
- It has a heavy spin potential which makes paddle perfect for doubles.
- Heavier in weight
- Can not be used for beginners
15- Paddletek Wave Tempest Pro Paddle
Tennis or pickleball players with a two-handed backhand searching for control and maneuverability will appreciate a standard shaped paddle with a long 5 1/4-inch handle and graphite surface. The graphite face absorbs the energy, allowing players to add extra “oomph” to their swings while maintaining precision.
Players have a flexible weapon with a balanced balance that gives speed for rapid reflexes and strength for big shots or serves. Smart Response Technology from Paddletek was also a hit with the play testers, thanks to its big sweet spot and elegance. For heavy hitters or tennis players migrating to Pickleball.
- It has a longer grip
- Good speed capability
- Considered as an excellent PRO PADDLE
- Difficult to find.